Riverfront Market is located on the Christina River at Market Street, in the 2-story annex of the former Kent Building, which was built in 1900 and served as a Berger Brother's furniture warehouse in the early 1970s. The Market occupies 10,000 square feet of this beautifully restored historic warehouse, which features vaulted ceilings, heavy timber construction and exposed brick walls. Vendors are located on the ground floor of the building, where they sell fresh produce, meats, seafood, baked goods, flowers, coffee, pasta, sushi, Thai foods, gourmet treats and more. A second-story balcony provides seating for patrons. The Market has become an important activity center for the north end of the Riverfront.
For more information visit the Riverfront Market page.